Monday, June 11, 2012

Down and Out

I woke up to find my computer is no longer working ! I'm using the wife's laptop and I feel lost. It is all so uncomfortable and different. I have a love/hate relationship with computers. Love them when they work and hate it when they don't. My old Underwood typewriter never failed to work ! Progress indeed.
I hate this feeling of helplessness. Being a fix it yourself kind of guy it really bugs me when I can't solve the problem. Try this and try that. More reading and trying something else. AAARG !
So I'm using this laptop that has a different operating system. Windows 7. I've been using windows XP and so this is foreign. Everything looks different. Even this page I use for blogging is different. Got on my Facebook account but didn't recognize that either. Think it may have been that timeline stuff but not sure. I'm not even going to attempt to access my mail.
I'm very frustrated right now and it has a detrimental effect on my creativity. My language right now could be described as creative though ! I'm going to end this little rant now. I have satisfied my compulsion to publish a blog of some sort today. I'll be working on my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment