Sunday, September 12, 2010

Unrelated Thoughts

DISCLAIMER: It is not my intent to offend anyone or judge their choices in life. These are just my personal thoughts and opinions.

                                                         WARNING: may be controversial

I have heard,as I'm sure you have too,of a straight man waking up one day to find out he is Gay. Opps. politically incorrect choice there,Homosexual. The first time I heard of this happening I had a few sleepless nights ! OMG hope this doesn't happen to me. I have come to accept this risk and sleep fairly well now. I just can't imagine how this can happen. But it does.

I've noticed lately a lot of white boys walking around with the baggy pants,hats on sideways,doing the finger sign thing and talkin' ghetto. Fellas' you're white,always will be white.get used to it ! Stop trying to convince me you are something different.

In the warm weather months bare midrifts are in style. Some of you ladies need a close friend to clue you in. In some cases its' not a good thing. Know what I'm sayin' here. Same reason I seldom go without a shirt on. Nobody wants to see all that !

Seen a lot of young people with various parts of their body pierced. Little silver balls and bars. Through their eyebrows,ears,nose and other places I don't even want to think about. Most of the time it looks like an industrial accident to me.

There is still a few old hippie types around. Wonder why long gray hair on a man just looks wrong when on a woman it can look quite attractive ? Really looks bad when it is only long on the sides. Ever see Hulk Hogan without his bandanna ? Enough said.

I have seen a few guys with these rather large disc like things in their earlobes. Reminds me of something from National Geographic ! The amazon tribes or something like that. I expect that is a life choice because I can't see someone removing them without having a real mess on your hands. Side of your head anyway.

Wonder why people walk around with a phone stuck in their ear. Looks like Star Trek ! I carry a cell phone but I'm never,ever,gonna stick it in my ear. EVER. That is taking it a little too far in my opinion.

Wonder why if you choose an alternate lifestyle you feel compelled to inform everybody and then get mad when everyone doesn't agree with your choice.

Wonder why if you are overweight its' because you are big boned ( guess that is were the weight come in ) .

Wonder why I pay for life insurance when I'm not going to get it. Shouldn't the benefactor make the payments ? Seems reasonable to me.

Why order a big Mac double cheese whopper with large fries and a DIET drink ?

I've noticed not all babies are cute.

Most politicians want my vote not my opinion.

Why do pet owners,especially ones with large dogs,insist on bringing them to public events like parades and fairs ? The animals don't care about that stuff !

How come the person in the mirror is different than the person I know I am ? Who is that old guy ?

A guy can wear a ballcap and people barely notice,if he wears almost any other kind of hat he's being cool !

A lot of guys are wearing their ballcaps backwards for what ? afraid of getting a sunburn on your neck ?

Everybody is wearing cargo pants/shorts  do we have that much stuff to carry that we call it cargo now ? Shouldn't we be getting paid to carry cargo ?

I remember when televisions had tubes in them now they don't even have a picture tube at all !

Remember when computer screens where green with white letters ?

I remember when you would kindle a romance now you use a kindle to read one.

Some people are ugly. There I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment