Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Problems

I see on television some of the problems other people may have. They range from medical to personal.
I don't even like to think about the medical issues.  E.D.  STD  PMS  GAS  Itching in areas best left unspoken (or written) conditions of the skin or scalp, depression,constipation,bloating,headaches,red eyes,dry eyes,hemorrhoids,enlarged prostrate,dry skin. The list just goes on and on.
There is a cure or treatment for them all so that is a relief.
Other problems in your life that can occur are, having to much gold just laying around gathering dust. I see this one a lot so I guess it is a common thing. There is something you can do about this though. Just bag it up and mail it ,for free,to some company and they will send you back the maxium amount of cash. So should you find say a few old gold fillings from someones teeth and a couple of rings or necklaces,relax and turn them into cash.
Then you may have that annoying structured settlement or annuity. Have to go to the mail every month just to get your money. How bogus is that. J.G. Wentworth will buy that from you,no problem. Its your money,sell it cheap ! Save all those trips to the mailbox and blow the whole wad. Less stress involved that way.
The latest problem I've heard about is, too many of those darn gift cards. They are collecting in my junk drawer in the kitchen. I have to go the store to use them. I keep getting them. What are people thinking about giving me these gift cards. What do they think I just go shopping all the time ? Not to worry though I can mail them in and get cash back. Sure I'll lose some of their value but a dollar in the hand is better than 5 on a gift card right ?
I have experienced some medical issues in my life. I have been fortunate  in that all have been resolved.
Kinda wish I would find too much gold laying around though !

No comments:

Post a Comment