Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Therapy

I just talked about this the other day. Now a DA in Wisconsin has been busted for sexting ! Not to worry though he'll be receiving therapy before he goes to trial. That way they really won't have to punish him because after all its' not his fault ! The DA association is asking him to step down though. Asking him ? I think I'd tell him what was best for him !
This man in court proceedings said he was sorry and his behaviour inapproiate. He would consider taking time off but will not resign.
This therapy crap is really starting to bug me. If you have the means to pay for a therapist,and don't get me started on their qualifications,seems like any behaviour can be excused. When are we going to wake up and hold people accountable for their actions ? Seems to me only the poor and honest folks are being held accountable. A sexting therapist;really ? Sexting  is just a made up term anyway. Wasn't that called phone sex ? Or was it just writing dirty little notes. Whatever. If you're poor they just call you a pervert,if you can afford the therapist you are just troubled. What a crock!
Now I suppose some therapy may be beneficial. I would ensure he got some therapy. While he is in prison would be an excellent opportunity for self reflection coupled with some therapy.
All this liberal mamby pamby crap needs to stop ! The man is guilty by his own admission. He does not deserve to be in his position and certainly not continue being paid by the taxpayers ! I'm sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment