Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Interupted

This morning I awoke to discover I had internet issues. The computer provided me with a technical explanation   which was virtually useless to me. Now I know how others must feel when a mechanic tells them about their cars and they don't have a clue. I immediately started searching for answers. The more answers I found the more confused I became. Confusion soon became frustration. Frustration lead to anger. The end results was I went to work feeling cheated.
I didn't get my internet fix. No e-mail, games, or news. Worse yet, no blog. I have become so accustomed to writing a blog before work I felt really strange not having written one. All morning I had the feeling that I had forgotten something. I had to refrain from starting to tell someone,anyone my blog thoughts of the day. A verbal blog is not really very effective.
Now I have found for some unknown reason that my wifes laptop will connect to the net,sometimes. More issues ! I am taking advantage of this while it lasts. I really don't like typing on this laptop. I find the keyboard a little touchy and my thumb often hits that little mouse pad thingy and gets me fouled up. I'll try to adjust.
I have become spoiled. I want my internet,my keyboard and my blog ! Funny it wasn't that long ago I didn't have any of that and now I find it annoying to be without.
Well,hopefully I can get all these issues resolved and settle back into my routine. It is all very upsetting. LOL Geez,I really am spoiled 

No comments:

Post a Comment