Monday, September 12, 2011

Without Warning

For the last few days and yesterday during the memorials for 9/11 I kept hearing about credible threats. We have information,unconfirmed, we suspect. etc. I couldn't help but wonder why this information was being broadcast to the world. I can see where it serves no purpose other than to inform the would be terrorist and create apprehension in the general public.
I'm not a great strategist but I like to play my cards close to the vest. I'm not going to tell you what my cards are and if I know,what yours are either. I want to catch these people ! I'm not going to let on that I already know your playbook. I'm going to get you ! I just can't seem to understand why you would tell. The people that want to do these despicable things feel they will become martyrs for doing it. Their own lives mean little to them. I feel it may serve to increase there will to try. Fortunately, nothing happened. Thank God for that.
I previously wrote a blog entitled " Nun Ya. " As in nun ya business. I think this falls in that category. If there is nothing you can do about it, it is nun ya business ! It is the business of homeland security,the FBI and local authorities. The news media has no business broadcasting it. Wait till after the fact and broadcast how we captured those idiots ! Talk about how we thwarted their attempts and will continue to do so. Put the positive news out there. I don't need to hear that someone or a group of someones is planning an attack on America. I already know that. Why increase the anxiety level ?
I'm not saying sugarcoat everything. We all know that our enemies are plotting against us. We all know that we must remain vigilant. We should be reminded of that too. What I mean is this, don't give away information to the enemy. Let them worry about what we know. Let them that would harm us know we will never forget and be ever vigilant. Let them know justice will be swift ! Show no fear. I will not be terrorized ! No warning will be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment