Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vacation day 1

We made it to Virginia Beach. The room is fantastic and the weather has been sporadic. Sunny and bright one minute and storming the next. No matter, I did venture into the Atlantic Ocean with the Grand kids. Tried body surfing but should have waxed the board ! LOL After an hour or so of that activity it was time to go eat.
I am enjoying being the tourist. Even bought another pair of swimming trunks. Will be doing the lazy river today. As I sit here pecking away at this keyboard I can hear the sound of the breakers just outside the room. I am using the wives lap top and I found it difficult to type. I'm not what you would call proficient in the first place but this is nerve wracking.
It is six in the morning and the Grand kids are up and about. Time to go walk the boardwalk,in this case,the cement walk ! The times they are a changin'.
checking in with the kids !

No comments:

Post a Comment