Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Smelling the roses

I woke up this morning and the birds were singing. I got up, put on the coffee and checked Facebook. Good morning all and all is well. I started to write this blog,as I do most every morning, and realized I had nothing of real importance to say. No deep thoughts or insightful commentary.
Last evening we went to the Spring Concert as presented by the elementary school. The band played, the chorus sang and the Glee club did their thing. It was all very cute and charming. The children all performed wonderfully. I love watching them and seeing the obvious pride they take in their accomplishments. It we all could only enjoy our own achievements with as much poise and grace.
So, I hope you all enjoy your days. Sometimes it is so nice to have nothing on your mind. Just smelling the roses,as the saying goes. I'm including a picture of my granddaughter at the concert just because I can. Isn't she beautiful ? Yeah.

That's Morgan, in polka dots on the left !

No comments:

Post a Comment