Monday, April 2, 2012

That's Different

An unusual day. I don't have much to say this morning. The news is just boring and disgusting me. April fools day has come and gone. The weather is nothing to look forward too. It is Monday and the beginning of another work week. Guess you could say I am uninspired.
Well I'm sure something will come along during the day to stimulate my thoughts. It always does. The public in general can be amusing. I'm quite sure I can cause some amusement for others as well. Each of us with our own ways and foibles.
This is what I guess you would consider a slow news day. I was up late last night watching Wrestlemania at my sons house. A tremendous sports entertainment spectacular. Maybe that is why I am having a time trying to express my thoughts. Burned out. LOL Not often I stay up until after eleven o'clock.
So now it's off to see what the day will bring. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment