Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Splaining "

I usually write these blogs of mine first thing in the morning. It is a routine. I write them more or less on the fly. Seldom do I do any background research. My random thoughts and memories are just that. Random thoughts and my memories. They are not to be taken in a literal sense. I have no more knowledge of the ways of the universe than anyone else. I don't consider myself to be a scholar. Rather I enjoy a good discourse on life.
I try to express as plainly as possible my view and my reasoning. My original intent was to just leave a written record for my descendants. Pictures and videos are wonderful but it was my thought if I could leave a record of my mind ( however brief ) it might prove interesting.
I enjoy reading comments left by my readers. Any input is a good thing. I am reminded of certain things and humbled on occasion. Some times the comments are favorable and other times they are not. Just like in the real world. It is not surprising. As we all know religion and politics are not the best things to discuss. Those subjects arise passion and can lead to hard feelings. I do feel it necessary to include them in my random thoughts and memories though. They are both part of my life.
I felt compelled to explain this. I am very pleased that others would take the time to read my words. I am flattered that they would leave a comment. I won't be changing the way I write these thoughts of mine. If there are inconsistencies and errors in facts it because I am inconsistent and make mistakes. I am not attempting to write a thesis on life. Please, by all means correct me when I am wrong and encourage me when I do good.
Read my blog called, " Self Serving. " That one says a lot too. Apparently I've got some "splaining to do.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep on writing ...;. you doing OK, Ricky !!! Your an honest man at best; your ideas are your own and originally arrived at; not all of mine are particularly polished; I just hope everyone doesn't start seeing it my way or we'll all be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogging...even if I have different opinions or memories at times. Diversity is what makes the world go 'round, my dear friend! So write what you will! Your fans appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete