Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Frustrating

Don't you hate it when you are away from work for a few days, be it a vacation or you had to be somewhere else, and when you return things are just all fouled up ? It recently happened with me and I can't stand it. Why everyone else can't just do things the way I do them (the right way) is beyond me. You would think it would be obvious to others that the operation isn't running as smooth. But no, they just keep muddling along, doing it there way and making the situation worse. Good thing I was only gone for a few days !
I've noticed this phenomena my whole life. When I was in school the other kids didn't do things the right way either. Their book covers were messy and ugly. Mine were neat and really cool looking. My reports were obviously better,although the teachers showed bias. In fact most people have been biased towards me. I think they are just jealous.
Oh, I've met others that feel their way is the best way. Those that think they know it all. But they are wrong ! All they have to do is ask me. I'll be happy to share my knowledge with them. Make their lives and jobs a little easier. Unfortunately, I meet with resistance. And then you have to leave for a few days and well, here we go again.
The world would be such a better place if everyone just agreed with me. If everyone did things the way I do them. If the world would just follow my example. But alas, it is not so. So I'll have to get back to work and straighten the whole mess out. I'm off for the weekend and things will be messed up come Monday morning. It is a never ending battle. I guess it is just my lot in life ! I'll soldier on. It's frustrating though.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand!

    Years ago, when my husband worked at a different job, he would come home and complain about how people would put things away in the wrong places (in his department) while he was gone and "why can't they put them where they belong instead of causing more work for me?" It was just the ammo I needed for the next time he emptied the dishwasher and put everything away in the wrong places rather than learn where they went....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's face it, Kids...we're ALL right! Everyone else is wrong.

    ReplyDelete