Thursday, January 20, 2011

Focus

I try to write something every day. I have been told that I have a lot to say. I'm used to sarcasm. This morning I find myself with little to talk about that makes sense. There are those who think I never make any sense but I'm talking about the inner voice that tells me things others won't. I have several half baked ideas rattling around but none have congealed. My thoughts are jumbled and keep wandering off somewhere.
It is not that I am preoccupied. I think it is because I'm not occupied. I've lost focus. There it is, I've lost focus. I'm always telling the Grandchildren, don't lose focus. Got that expression from some movie. Karate Kid maybe. I tell my wife the same thing when we go grocery shopping. Loss of focus there can become expensive ! I hate grocery shopping.
I got up early this morning and maybe the coffee is a little stronger than usual. This will definitely affect the creative process. Mind racing along way ahead of actual thoughts. Just fragments,like watching scenery from a speeding car. This will pass soon. The caffeine will wear down. I have to stop drinking coffee so much. But I did see Starbucks has introduced a giant sized coffee and I can pay for it using my Blackberry. This is just too easy. Focus !
Heard this morning that the President is meeting with the CEO of Walmart. I think he was disappointed with the sales of his Christmas ornaments at Walmart stores. Sorry.couldn't resist that one. The meeting is supposed to have something to do with jobs and job growth. Michele Obama is involved with this as well.
Not sure if the President and his wife should be endorsing a privately held corporation but what do I know ?
Hope it all works out well.
Like I said,I'm just not in focus this morning. I had better get up from this keyboard and get motivated . There is work to be done people ! Take care and be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment