Friday, December 4, 2015

Rage and frustration

 I am growing weary of some these terms being thrown around by the media. It appears as though they are going out of their way to find different ways of saying things so as not to offend. Saying these latest nut jobs that shot innocent people at a Christmas party ( oops Holiday party ) became radicalized is an attempt to make it sound like some sort of disease. Oh, they became radicalized ! Fact is they believed their religion of peace that says, kill the infidels if they insult Islam or Allah. If they were Christians holding snakes we call them Fundamentalists not radicalized. Truth is, both are a little off their rockers in my opinion. And then they started in with they are using long guns. Long guns, really ? Where are they in the old west or something ? Admittedly I'm no big gun enthusiast but the only one I ever heard call a rifle or shotgun a long gun was John Wayne in the movies ! Do the reporters think they are being " street " and connecting with the street people ? Give me a break. One more thing, as far as this assault rifle stuff goes, I can assault you with any rifle I don't need a specially designed one to do that. Another made for Hollywood term. The black ominous assault rifle. Yeah, it's a fully automatic rifle. In this latest vile attack the reporters kept saying, they are dressed in military style combat gear and came prepared. They even brought extra ammo ! Probably because they got radicalized ! Maybe we can find a video to blame like we did in Benghazi. That is why they attacked. They had to bring extra ammo, California has banned large capacity magazines and clips. That sure made a difference didn't it ?
 I am absolutely livid ! Just what is it going to take ? We need to act against these maniacs. Controlling the guns isn't the answer. Those that want guns to do harm will get them regardless of regulation. News flash, the United States is not the sole manufacturer of guns. Are we going to regulate the world ! Disarming the good guys will only leave them defenseless. These " radicals " killed and wounded all those people before the police even arrived. There was no one there prepared for such an attack. Should they have been ? No we shouldn't have to worry about such things happening in our country or in the world for that matter. The reality is, we do. There is no answer. Saying what if, or if they had, does no good. I am frustrated and disgusted. The only good thing that happened is that they were killed ! And there are those, in this country, complaining about that, asking if it was necessary !
 Just what is behind all this ? In my opinion it is a lack of accountability. The criminals are getting away with it ! Even when convicted by a fair and impartial jury of their peers they often escape justice. This culture of " tolerance and acceptance " that sounds so appealing, so modern and enlightened is also fostering these negative actions. If I can do whatever I want without suffering the consequences why should I do otherwise ? I'm only concerned with me, and my wants and needs. Society owes me ! It's not my fault ! I am oppressed, underprivileged, and subject to " income inequality " and may become radicalized to boot ! Until we stop this nonsense and take some serious and definitive action against the criminals it will continue, with guns or without !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment