Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Friends

I didn't post a blog this morning due to circumstances beyond my control. If there is one thing I have learned is that we have little control over anything. Someone said if you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. I think that is just about right.
I would say I have moved a little closer to God over the last year and for that I am grateful. I credit that to my facebook friends that have helped me throughout the year. Often times we help each other without being aware. That is as it should be. That is because it comes to us unencumbered. A wonderful thing.
I did not want the year to end without a small posting. I did not want the year to end in silence. I began the year by posting Good Morning and continue that. It is my intention to do that in 2015 as well. I am working toward a more " social " social network. I enjoy reading your posts about the things that amuse or interest you. I love seeing the " pictures " of your life. Those are moments that we all like to share and I look forward to them.
May the new year bring you all blessings and happiness. Remember there are people out here that do care. I treasure you all very much and appreciate you support. Happy New Year and God Bless you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment