Friday, September 26, 2014

For Now

My son and his wife went on a vacation. Maria is a representative for those 31 products that are all the rage. Her sales were such that she was awarded an all expense paid vacation in Mexico ! This is the second year in a row. I hear the weather down there has been cloudy and a bit of rain. I'm certain they are having a good time.
Now the kids are in school of course and that duty fell to grandma and I. Mark and Morgan are both in middle school so it is not much of a problem. Having children in the roost full time however is a different matter altogether. I wouldn't say it was a problem, but it is different ! It has been a while, at least since last year anyway. The routine has been changed, drastically. All the extracurricular activities keep us hoping. This evening will be no different. If I am out past seven, that's late for me. Why I didn't get back home last night , near to eight o'clock ! I'm going to get a reputation before much longer.
My son has scheduled the installation of laminate flooring. That happens today. My wife will be there all day watching over that project. The grass needs cutting. my job. This running two houses is tiring. We need a staff ! It is these things that keep us young though. At least that is what we are told, by those that are young and doing other things. Like going on vacation !
This is all the thought I can muster this morning. I'm discombobulated ! I just smiled because I must be alright. I just spelled discombobulated and spell check says it is right ! Hooray, my sanity is still intact, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment