Friday, December 21, 2012

The End !

It is the 21st of December 2012. According to the Mayan calendar and a few other sources the end of the world. Well, not the first time I have heard of that. I didn't find it on the Internet, so I'm guessing it is not true. Have to wait and see. So far I still have to go to work and the electric company is sending out bills. The sun is rising in the east, I assume, because it is raining here and dawn not quite yet, if I see the sun rising in the west I'll get nervous.
I wonder what all the believers will be saying tomorrow. A new date will have to be set. Maybe the calendar was off a few days or so. Me, Ill just go on believing no man can know the hour of his death. No man can know when the world ends until we figure out when it began. Despite theories to the contrary, I just don't think we can answer that one either.
So, off to work and another day. Each day is a blessing from above and should be enjoyed. We can not know what the day will bring. See you all tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment