Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pay Attention

Maybe it is just that I'm not paying attention. I haven't heard about any must have toys for this year. In fact I don't remember any for the past few years. The one I remember the most was those cabbage patch kids. People were literally fighting each other over them. Some play stations by Sony caused a rumble or two as well.
I'm not complaining about it,it is a good thing. I thought so then and think so today,that was just crazy stuff.
How or why that ever happened I'll never understand. How a manufacturer ever convinced  people they should get this item at all costs is a mystery. Was it some kind of market voo doo ? Was it a reemergence of subliminal mind control ?
Thinking about that, maybe, that is what black Friday is all about. It is a conspiracy. They have been planting that seed in our minds. Must shop black Friday sales. And those that resist ? Cyber Monday ! That's it. It is a government plot to stimulate the economy. Think about it. The government is constantly borrowing money to pay it's debts. The government is constantly spending more money. They want us to do the same. Borrow and spend. We will spend our way out of debt ! Here is how it works. Keep borrowing money until the first party has nothing left to lend. Then find a second source and borrow money from them to pay the first party. Continue this process, all the while spending as much as possible on frivolous programs,grants and other schemes to pacify the masses.  Do it long enough and everyone winds up broke and presto, you're debt free !
Sounds crazy doesn't it ? Yet,people do that every day. The government is doing it too. I guess I really haven't been paying attention. I have never shopped on black Friday. Refused to put myself in that danger. I'll admit I was checking out some stuff on cyber Monday though. The subliminal bombardment is being to penetrate my mind. Must shop cyber Monday. Oh,it is an insidious plot all right.
But just who is behind this plot ? The question is ,who stands to gain the most ? There are several prime suspects but only one stands in the front line. China. That's it China. Everything is made in China. They must be the ones. Being an ancient culture they probably know all the tricks. And they do have a reputation for being a little sneaky. It is probably they that have started the influx of Hispanic peoples into our country. A diversionary tactic.
I'm starting to sound a little paranoid, delusional even. Maybe so, but they bear keeping an eye on. Take it for what it is worth, " I just sayin"  stranger things have happened.

Disclaimer : this being a written piece I hope the sarcasm was evident. I in no way believe any of what I wrote. "Just sayin' "

No comments:

Post a Comment