Monday, May 9, 2011

"Nun Ya "

I hear a lot of people demanding to see the pictures of Bin Laden. I hear a lot of people wanting to know all the details. I hear a lot of people wanting to have every little detail of this operation explained in detail. I hear a lot of people wanting to second guess and analyze. Well,I have one thing to say about that:" nun ya ! "
"Nun ya " business is what I say. All you need to know is that the world is less one terrorist. The means or method of his dispatch is not important. What is important is that he is gone.
There are a lot of things in this world that you don't need to know. There are a lot of things in this world that I don't need to know. If we all focused on what was important and pertinent to ourselves we all would be better off. One person can not know it all and shouldn't try to pretend like they do. This usually results in your looking like a fool. Mind your own business !
In my opinion, there is a little too much transparency. Some things are best left alone. Like my mom says,if you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything at all. There are secrets,deal with it ! Each of us, as individuals, have secrets. Secrets are not inherently wrong. There are occasions when secrets are necessary,even vital. We do not have any reason to feel like we should be told everything. Some things are just;" nun ya "
In the case of Bin Laden it is enough to know he is dead ! The rest of the deal is " nun ya." I for one don't care how,when or why. He has met his fate. I am not in a position to judge or demand photographic evidence. The president has announced that he is dead. Proof enough for me. Any information we may have gathered as a result of this action is also," nun ya." Unless you are the next one to go out on black ops with the special forces, it is just "nun ya." Got It !

1 comment:

  1. I agree! And as soneone who's had 20 years in EMS and seen some pretty nasty stuff, I have no desire to see it. I think our thirst for such things is a bit sad.
    Nicely said!

    ReplyDelete