Friday, May 20, 2011

Explaining the Situation

Almost always I write my blog in the morning. I get my coffee and spell out what I'm thinking about. It may be something I was thinking about last night or two weeks ago. I never know what I'm going to say until my fingers hit the keyboard. This morning I tried unsuccessfully to write something. Twice I started on a thought and twice failed to make my point. This happens occasionally. The thought is not fully hatched.
Sometimes the thought needs little explanation. I can express it in a sentence or two. They are good thoughts but difficult to write about. I don't want to just ramble on.
It does bother me when I can't seem to get it in gear. I try to write something each day. I feel obligated somehow. There is no reasonable explanation for that. I'm sure I don't have millions of readers awaiting my every word. I'm fortunate to have a couple of views each day.
Since starting this blog writing I have only missed a post on two occasions. Once when I just had nothing and once when I was ill. I hope to compile these posts in a book form and would not like too many missing pages. Shouldn't really matter though,given the title. Random Thoughts and Memories don't come in order,duh.
The first thought I attempted to write about this morning is not completely hatched. I'll have to stew that one. The second however,I think is one of those that needs little explanation. " All things in Moderation." I'm not sure who said it or when but it is good sound advice. I'm thinking more of us need to practice that. Including myself ! A little less running of the mouth and a little more thinking. Hmmm,I'll have to write about that. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment