Friday, August 6, 2021

Independent

  Are independent fact checkers really independent? Call me a skeptic but I take everything they post with a "grain" as the saying goes. As I often point out truth is what you believe it to be, and that is independent of everything else. If we are speaking of religion we call that thing, faith. It's what you believe, independent of anything else. That's just how it works. Facts are something else however, not necessarily the truth. Even when a fact is the truth, it isn't unless I believe it is. That simple concept is easily illustrated today. We have taken to calling that, identifying. We even have a name for it, transitioning. The fact is you can not change your gender. A simple scientific fact with indisputable evidence to back it up. Yet, we have medical professionals claiming just the opposite. That is based in belief. It doesn't change the fact though. You see that is what I believe and therefore I believe it to be a fact. An independent fact checker may disagree. But anyway, I'm simply asking, are independent fact checkers truly independent? I doubt that.
  Is the FDA withholding approval of these vaccines, there are three of them, due to science? If that is the case, why is the government, the agency requiring the FDA approve all drugs before they can be administered to the public, now insisting the public receive these vaccines? Shouldn't the government be waiting for the FDA to approve the drugs? Or have the politicians decided they know best? Have they now decided the word of one person, namely a Dr. Fauci, is all that is required now? The same person with deep ties to the organizations that stand to profit from all of this? Coincidence or science? And again, maybe it is just me being skeptical but, when the FDA does approve the drugs, all three will be approved simultaneously although each one is a different formula, will that be done independently? I doubt that as well. The pressure to approve has to be mounting. 
  Well it is a question of independence isn't it? Independent from what? The bottom line is money. The bottom line is always money. You can pontificate all day long but in the end it comes down to money. Yes, at some point during the service a collection will be taken. Just because you are not personally paying for the jab doesn't mean those corporations aren't getting paid! Yeah, you are paying for the "free" stuff. You will continue to pay for the "free" stuff. What of individual independence? Should I not have a choice about an unapproved substance being injected into my body? I can't see why anyone wouldn't agree that I have that choice. I can choose with the approved ones can't I? The government isn't insisting I receive treatment of any kind against my wishes. If I read the label and the pages of data that come with every prescription medicine I purchase and decide not to take that will I then be denied my independence? No, so why is this different? Because Dr. Fauci says so? And what about the Amish or other religious groups? Are they exempt? I guess so, haven't heard about any of them being forced to receive medical care, approved or otherwise, that goes against their beliefs. Can't I share the same belief? I don't call it religion, I call that Independent thought. I'm allowed that aren't I? The question being, is having independent thoughts going to strip me of my independence? Apparently so, if Dr. Fauci says so. 
  The biggest issue I have with all of this is a basic one. None of these therapies, they aren't vaccines, have received approval from the FDA. There must be some reason for that. The FDA was created in response to snake oil salesmen and drug companies selling miracle cures. The purpose was to establish an organization to ensure, as closely as science will allow, that whatever medicines being sold were safe and effective. In short to provide the consumer will a measure of security. Now, I'm being told, just trust Dr, Fauci, Tony knows. Three therapies, none approved, and I'm supposed to just pick one and believe that it is alright. Meanwhile the CDC is announcing a new "variant" that the "vaccine" that isn't really a vaccine isn't effective against, or could be effective, might be, but we don't know, but I should get an unapproved substance injected into my system. Well, because. My problem now is one of credibility. Can I believe or trust the FDA? I have to give that a vote of no confidence. Fact is I feel safer just taking my chances. That is my independent fact. That is my truth. You are entitled to believe otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment