Thursday, December 14, 2017

gender neutrality

 It is like something from a science fiction movie. It appears we are trying to form a gender neutral society. Mostly though it is the men that need to be neutralized. That's the agenda I'm seeing anyway. Oh I know I'm a chauvinist or possibly a migyonist. Since these feminists found the dictionary you can't be certain what you will be called these days. But I'm getting off the subject a bit. First we had all the gay parades and such, all the " coming out " parties and celebrations. The books were rewritten proclaiming that preference was a normal thing, whereas in the past it was considered aberrant behavior. Once that was established we decided you get to decide. Yes, you can just pick a gender and identify yourself with that, biology can just take a back seat. Never mind scientific facts, we will move forward on feelings alone. Medical expertise will make the necessary modifications to our outward appearance, a perfect deceit. I just wonder what it is they feel the need to hide ? If you don't like reality, just change it ? Umm, seems that way to me anyway. But that is mostly the men right ? They are changing themselves into women at an alarming rate. All men are oversexed animals with sex the only thought on their minds. If I'm a guy that wants to attract another guy what's the best way to do that ? Change into a woman !  Women have to be constantly on their guard. If it isn't a direct physical attack, it is one by innuendo. Men have even been known to stare at women and you just know what they are thinking ! It is the only thoughts men have ! Yes, men need to be neutralized. If we could form a gender neutral society there will be no more of this harassment stuff ! Not only that we wouldn't need to " identify " as any one gender, we can just be whatever, whenever the occasion suits.
 The cosmetic industry spends 15 to 16 billion dollars a year. The average women will spend 15,000 dollars in her lifetime on cosmetics. We are only talking about cosmetics and fragrances, Clothing is another area altogether. Why do women spend so much on cosmetics ? The answer is an obvious one, to look more attractive. Fragrances are intended to attract as well. Both industries constantly advertise and hint, not so subtly, that there products are intended to increase your sex appeal ! That's right, they are designed to make you more sexually desirable. Not one of those products advertise if you use it an intellectual conversation will break out ! None advertise a meaningful relationship will develop from the use of their lip gloss. Now I'm not saying using these products is an invitation to an assault but I wonder why are so many women surprised when the products works as intended ? When the use of those products attract the " male " of the species, just as they are designed to do ? Yes, men are hunters and will follow the scent. It is an inherent biological function of the male. Occurs throughout nature. Yet the mere mention that perhaps the lady bears some responsibility for fostering this attraction is met with extreme indignation ! Yes, I spent two hours doing my makeup and hair, I sprayed an attractive scent all over my body, but I didn't intend to attract you ! I just did all that for myself, to make myself feel good about me. You know when I feel good about me ? When others are attracted to me ! What a strange concept eh ? When humans are validated by others showing an interest in them they feel good about themselves. I know, I know it is very strange. But you say, I put on my makeup, do my hair, and dress nicely for myself, to feel good about me. If that is the case why is it the first thing you do when you get home is take off your bra, put on comfy clothes, wash your face and just relax ? You don't want to feel good about yourself at home ?
 It's all very confusing. If a lady attracts unwanted attention it is the guys fault. It is never her fault. Yet if a lady gets the reputation of being standoffish, she will be labeled " frigid. " No women I have ever known wants to be called frigid. No, they want to be desirable. Still, they want the decision to remain, by invitation only. Look it is all pretty simple to me. Keep your hands to yourself ! That's what I was taught and what I practice. I was also taught to watch my mouth. Probably the reason I still do not use " salty " language around the ladies. Some of that has become blurred with all this " equality " talk. If one wishes to be treated like a lady, one should act like a lady. If you wish to be treated like one of the guys, don't be shocked and appalled when you are. Seems the only answer would be Gender Neutrality.

No comments:

Post a Comment