Friday, April 3, 2015

Rambling on

 This is a late posting for me. Circumstances beyond my control prevented by early morning thoughts. Now it is late in the day and my mind is clogged with the days' happenings. Nothing spectacular just a normal day for me. But, much like a computer my mind tends to get cluttered up during the day. I need a good nights sleep to reboot.
 After work today the grand daughters dyed the Easter Eggs. Shyann, Morgan's cousin from the north, New York state, is here visiting during her spring break. They are about the same age and I love seeing them together. Families should be together. Cousin should share a special bond and they are cementing theirs now, although they are unaware of that. It is a relationship I hope they maintain throughout their lives. Shared memories will serve as the catalyst for that enduring friendship. I'm taking lots of pictures and videos.
 The weather was quite pleasant here in Greensboro, warm but with a bit of rain. That's alright, you don't have to shovel rain ! April showers bring May flowers. The daffodils are up and the grass is beginning to green. Next weekend is the little league parade. Yay, parade season begins ! The carnivals and festivals are not far behind. The kids will be out of school before you know it. Maybe I'll get some fishing in this year, last year slipped by without a single bite. Well I get busy sometimes.
 As you can read I don't have much to talk about towards the end of the day. I guess I'm just all talked out. My thoughts do not tend to run very deep at this time of the day. The only thing on my mind right now is ordering a pizza. Has to be plain cheese, no meat today. It is an observance I still do, a tradition. I am not Catholic, nor is my wife but we always observe the no meat policy for good friday. Hey, it can't hurt. Best not to risk eternal damnation over a cheeseburger !
 My guests will be here one more day. Sunday everything returns to normal. The same old routine. Going to order that pizza now, catch you all tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment