Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two Cents Worth

Just a short observation. I heard on the news that the Chinese company that makes the Apple I-phone had a small riot. The workers were protesting the working conditions. They are back to work now, after only one day. Guess the Chinese have great negotiating skills. All the while this is happening Americans are lined up trying to buy this I phone. I'm not hearing any complaints about Apple exploiting foreign workers or civil rights violations in China. That doesn't seem to bother too many people. Yet when Chic Fil-A comes out in support of traditional marriage a huge response. Boycotts and threats to not allow the restaurants in some cities. Although there was no evidence that Chic Fil-A discriminated against anyone in anyway. It is just me or does that seem a bit jaded ? We can do without fried chicken but we need I phones, at any cost.
I have only one thing to say. If you talk the talk you had better be ready to walk the walk. In your liberal minded principles you must be equal in your justice or injustice. No changing your ground whenever it suits.
                                                           JUST SAYIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment