Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting

Did you ever feel like you were waiting for something ? Not sure what it is or if it affects you directly ?  That's the way I've been feeling. A little anxious and impatient. Or perhaps pensive is a better adjective.  Is it age ? I recently had a birthday. No, I don't think that is it. I feel healthy enough. No tragedies have befallen me. Still, I feel like something is going to happen.
I do think that whatever is going to happen is going to be a good thing. I don't have a sense of foreboding. I just wish something would happen ! Feels like my world has become a little stagnant. Not that I'm unhappy with my little world , but perhaps it is lacking a little spice. It is just tough to put a finger on it.
There is the possibility that whatever is about to happen will not effect my world directly. But if that were the case why would I feel the way I do ? I'm no medium. At least not that I know of. Are you born a medium or do you somehow learn to become one ? OMG , Am I a closet medium ? Nah, I can't tell what I'm having for supper, let alone the fate of anyone else.
I just wish this feeling would pass. It is not a mood, moods don't last this long. This is a nagging feeling. I don't feel compelled to action but rather to inaction. Strange. And so I write this. Perhaps the inaction is spurring an action. Life sure is complicated sometimes. Guess I'll have another cup of coffee and wait to see what happens !

No comments:

Post a Comment