Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The test of Time

I was thinking about this again last night, will you know it when you are dead? I wonder will I just kinda know and go, crap, I died? I don't think dying will hurt, I'm not worried about that. I just wonder if I will know that I did. I've written about this sort of thing before, there is little I haven't written about in the last eight years. I believe our soul is energy and therefore can not be destroyed. The whole discussion about what that energy is, and how it got there in the first place is an entire book in itself and I won't go into that. Suffice to say I believe the soul goes on after the physical shell we call our bodies has expired. As to seeing a bright light and traveling down a hallway or whatever I'm not so certain about all of that. I would think the experience is going to be different for each of us. I can't fathom a " manufacturing " process for Angels or whatever we become afterwards. I don't like thinking about Angels much, that doesn't seem to fit in with what I picture for myself, I can't see myself as an Angel.
 Currently that energy is being directed at being me. It is what makes me do and say the things I do. I like to believe that my brain is directing that energy, for the most part, ( free will ) but does get a boost every now and again, or a redirection from a higher intellect. Energy would have to form our intellect wouldn't it? Brain waves we call that, and when they quit, we quit. Amazing how some folks can operate utilizing so little of that, but that's a different subject as well. When the body quits where does that energy go? It has to go somewhere and get utilized in some fashion. I wonder if it is stored in it's entirety or just distributed throughout the grid. The later seems more likely. When that energy is distributed will I be aware of that? Will I know where I go? Maybe that's what ghosts are all about, they don't want to go, or don't want to be where they are. Ghosts are supposed to be someone right? That would indicate that they haven't been distributed yet, maybe acting like a battery, just a storage device. When would my energy be surplus?
 I don't know, it's just a question I will have to wait to discover the answer. There is only one way I will know for sure. I'm in no hurry to find out that much is certain. I do find it an interesting thing to ponder. I like to think that I will indeed be aware of it. I like to think I will say, so that is what I was on earth to do and I did good! At least that is my hope. In the end all will be revealed, I'll know the answers to the questions of life. I'm hoping I pass the test of time. I really don't want to think about failure. Can you fail? Hmm, that's something to really give some thought too. If you can just how are you supposed to study for the test? Who exactly has the crib notes? I think I know where to find them. Do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment