Monday, July 16, 2018

by policy

 It was on the news that the British were protesting Trump. I have seen a picture of a big balloon depicting Trump in a diaper and crying. Pretty funny stuff. I think its' funny that a foreign country is protesting our president. I think it is really funny that it is the same country that we defeated to gain our independence. I admit I haven't paid close attention to all of that. What is it that they don't like? Is it that they can't tax the United States? HaHa, they haven't been able to do that since 1776. Or is it that they are afraid the United States won't give them money and protect their butts like we did in the last world war? Whatever, they can fly their balloon and say whatever they like I could care less.
 In a way it is a compliment. Obviously they believe Trump has the power, the, dare I say it, influence to change the course of their nation. Surely they must. What other reason would you have to protest against someone? Oh, they say they are protesting his immigration policies. Well, the last I knew he didn't control immigration in any other country. I would also suggest the Brits take a real close look at immigration in their own backyard. Don't have to watch a lot of news to see how that is working out for them.
 Well whatever the case is, or was, or will be the United States still leads the world. That is the bottom line as far as I am concerned. Whether you are an American, a Brit or anything else that can't be denied. You may not like the leader, but you can't deny the country. And I would suggest to you if you don't like your country, leave! Go somewhere else where the living is easy. I'm sure those other nations will welcome you with open arms. It has been said, a bad workman blames his tools. That is exactly what I see happening today. We have a whole lot of " bad workmen " blaming everything else for the problems in the world, and indeed in their lives. The problem lies not with the outside forces, but what is inside of them. You lead by policy, not popularity.       

No comments:

Post a Comment