Saturday, October 23, 2010

The season is over

For me the baseball season is over. My beloved NY Yankees did not move forward to the World Series.
I will watch the series with a casual interest but that is all. I know there is always next year !
Having left New York when I was 18 and traveling and living all over the United States ever since I always took my loyalty with me. I have met with disdain and envy everywhere I have been. There are Yankee fans everywhere too if you seek them out. Never have I tried adopting any other team but instead stood fast to my Yankees ! I don't like it when people,you call themselves fans,flip-flop on their sports teams depending on who is winning. Despicable behaviour.
Baseball is the only sport I really have an interest in. The other sports are entertaining but just don't have the appeal to me that baseball does. I'm not sure why this is but it just is. So now I have to wait for the spring .
New life again ! Those Yankees will be back stronger and better. We will get them next year !

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I am with you on this one! But wasn't it fun to at least be in the playoffs? Those Yankees always give us a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,best team money can buy ! lol
    Everyone else is just jealous.

    ReplyDelete