Sunday, January 9, 2022

pretending

  I enjoy watching Jeopardy and even get some of the answers correct. Like millions of other people, I though Alex was the best. Ken Jennings, not so much. Mayim Bialick I find alright, her sense of humor is a bit dry but she is believable. The show is having problems finding a host. But that isn't what I am writing about this morning. No, I'm writing about the guy, dressed as a woman, proclaiming to be the women's champion. I think what really bothers me is Ken Jennings and others just going along with that as perfectly normal. Not even a hint of irregularity. That on a show that is supposed to be based in facts! The whole premise of the show is in having the correct answer, in the form of a question. The guy calling himself Amy isn't a woman, it is a guy, and that is a fact. What is a guy? A male of the species containing one X and one Y chromosome. You can't change that. So, we now have a guy as the women's champion? I'm supposed to accept that as a fact? No, I do not.
  I have quit watching the show until this farce ends. Makes me ill. Now, I'm not saying that guy isn't intelligent, but he isn't smart enough to know he's a guy, so there's that. I don't care what anyone else says he has a mental illness. You can call it by any name you want, you can say it's perfectly fine, you can say anything you want, it's a mental illness. It is listed in the official handbook that Physiatrists use in diagnosing such. The book is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. That's the actual title of the book. And yes, gender dysphoria is listed, along with treatment methods. So I have to ask why? Why are we trying to project this as a natural thing? Why are we not supposed to openly recognize this disorder? All this talk about coming out of the closet is fine, but let's tell the truth about it when we do! 
  I just don't get it. If I were a woman I would certainly be upset. Not enough that men, dressed up and pretending to be women, are shattering world records in all sorts of sports, but now the smartest women is a man! That's basically what Jeopardy is trying to say. Where will this nonsense end? I don't care what you identify as, you can identify as a chicken if you want. But I will never agree with you, I will never just say, oh, you're a chicken. Nope, you are what you were born regardless of what clothes you wear, regardless of any surgical procedures, despite any additions or subtractions from your physical features. If you have one x and one Y chromosomes you are a male. That's what you are. Trust the science! Anything else is misinformation. 
  All I'm saying is, tell the truth. If you are a transgender person, say you are a transgender person. Do not insist that I say anything else. I will not lie because the truth hurts your feelings. Just come right out and say my name is Thomas, but I want you to call me Amy because I feel like I should be a woman. I just don't get it at all. If you go look it up, all the Google articles, all the news people say, SHE is this or that. What they don't say is SHE is a HE. I'm tired of this pretending! It's not healthy. Even the pros say that, and have recommended treatments for this disorder. Intelligent? You bet he is, and I won't deny that. But did you know there is also a very high incidence of these transgender people being psychopaths. That's another inconvenient fact. Look it up, I did. The answer is, what is a psychopath?   

1 comment:

  1. You are incredibly non-tolerant of anything or anyone who goes against your ideas. Thank GOD, who created all people just as HE chose to, knows better than you do. Give it up, Ben. We're all pretty tired of your ANTI everything. You've become such a curmudgeon. LOOK IN THE MIRROR, and judge no one but YOURSELF and your behavior, words and actions. KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER LIVES AND BUSINESS. THE WORLD WOULD BE A MORE WONDERFUL PLACE IF YOU DID.

    ReplyDelete