Wednesday, June 19, 2019

memories or reminders

 Do you believe in signs? What I mean are signs from the deceased. I often see the one about if a Cardinal is in your yard it is someone you loved. That's the type of signs I mean. Or are those signs just superstition? Could be those signs are a manifestation of your thoughts and desires. Ethereal energy?  I'm on the fence about all of that. It's a possibility but I'm not certain of the likelihood. I just think if it brings you comfort, then that's fine.
 I have had what I call coincidences occur. Sometimes those are hard to explain away. The thing is, what brought that to my attention? That is what can't be explained easily. Seemingly unrelated occurrences combine to bring forth a memory. And I do think that a great number of these signs are just that, memories and reminders. Deja Vu is a bit different as you feel like you have seen that before, literally. Well, that's what Deja Vu means, seen before. Now these signs are something you may not have seen before but have the same effect on you, you are reminded of someone. In some way you could say they are more personal but less familiar. That's a strange paradox now isn't it? Not only that; you may not realize you received a sign until a bit later on, a delayed reaction. Hmm, not until the time is right. If anyone could manipulate time it would be the deceased as time means nothing to them. At least I'm guessing it wouldn't, not when you have eternity to deal with. Talk about making long range plans!
 But what about this idea of communication through signs. Mediums and fortune tellers have always said they could communicate with the other world, in a verbal fashion. They can hear the actual words. Okay, let's say they are special people with a special gift. I'm talking about signs though. It is left to me to interpret those signs, to determine their meaning. Signs only point the way right? Well unless the sign has writing on it, then just read the sign. None of the signs I've received came with that. I've had to assign a meaning to them. Mostly I think they are just letting you know that you are being thought about. I also don't think it is important who is doing the thinking! A memory or a reminder? Those signs could be either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment