Wednesday, April 14, 2021

hesitancy

   The CDC has ordered the distribution of the J&J vaccine halted until further study can be conducted. There have been six reported cases of fatal blood clots. Of course allowing thousands of undocumented "migrants" across the southern border isn't a risk to anyone's health. I'm certain all those folks have had all their shots, you know from pre-natal care right on up to the present day. And after all they are just children traveling alone. There are no adults helping them along, they are only at the wall and throwing them over! but I get it, they are the center for disease control, not their job. I guess they have been ordered to stay in their lane. And as for the J&J vaccine, well we have others, and still more in development. The real problem with that J&J vaccine is the fear that it is causing vaccine hesitancy! That's what they have labeled it when people, after hearing about a potential life threatening side effect, hesitant to jump in line. I'd call it exercising reasonable caution, weighing the fact that greater than 99% of those contracting the virus make a full recovery. I listened to the expert on television  saying how we should "trust the science." Well the science seemed a bit rushed to me and that is the cause of my hesitancy, combined with all the conflicting "expert" advice. We are told the vaccine is safe and effective but we should wear two masks now. Six feet was a bit too much and three should do it, at least in schools it will. If you are fully vaccinated you can still get the virus. The vaccine works so well that everyone needs to wear a mask and socially distant! Yeah, I'm hesitating to believe anything they have to say. 
 Now it was pointed out that only that only six people have died out of a few million. That's nothing to be concerned about, hey it's only six women. Statistically speaking your odds are great that you will survive, they think. They are doing further studies on that right now, just get a different vaccine, they are safe as can be. Of course there are always the variants, even more contagious, more dangerous and life threatening but don't worry about those, get the vaccine that we think will work, sorta, some of the time anyway. Don't hesitate! In the meantime, although the center for disease control doesn't have jurisdiction or say in this area, about 1800 lives a day are lost. That's correct, about 1800  lives are taken every day in America that is completely preventable. No vaccine required, being socially distant would prevent a great deal of that, it's called abortion. But that is supported as choice. Well I'm choosing not to take a vaccine. For that however I will be restricted. The legal experts have said, it would be a bad thing for the federal government to require a vaccination record for every American, but the States should exercise their right to require one, along with private industries. Of course should a State require a valid ID to vote that is just a racist thing and that State should be boycotted. The reason, it might cause voter hesitancy! I mean what if you are a wanted fugitive, have outstanding warrants, or aren't really who you claim to be? You just might hesitate to vote for the Democrats. Can't have that. 
 Well not hesitating can get you into trouble. I know, I didn't hesitate to post my opinion on Facebook the other day and as a result was banned for three days! I was reminded to exercise judgement, something the left normally calls bullying. Strange how that works isn't it? I have to say Facebook didn't hesitate, not for a second. I was blocked from posting faster than a speeding bullet. After filing out a form to submit to the Oversight Committee there was some hesitancy on their part. I was informed my "case" may or may not be chosen for review. Seems as though Facebook is hesitant to admit their error, or at least to review the decision made by the algorithm they use to make these decisions. Guess they are hesitant to use actual people fearing common sense may come into play. You are supposed to follow the science and do as you are told without thought of your own. As for me, I've always been a bit hesitant to just "take my word for it" I'm an expert. I'm no expert but I have learned one thing if nothing else, mass anything is never a good thing. Mass vaccination is probably another, that's the reason I hesitate. Yes sometimes you can jump off the cliff and the water is deep enough, as for me I'll hesitant before doing that every time. You know why they put blinders on a horse? It's so they won't hesitant to go forward when ordered to do so. No blinders for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment