Thursday, October 26, 2017

screaming !

 Well that 17 year old illegal alien got her abortion. Yes, she demanded her " right " to have an abortion and the United States courts agreed. Just what has happened here ? In the first place she enters the country illegally. She is taken into custody. " Discovering " that she is pregnant she demands an abortion. That procedure , if that is what you wish to label murder, is not allowed in her home country. After several court appearances, judgements and appeals costing the taxpayers I don't know how much money, it is granted. Guess who paid for that ? Guess who will be paying for aftercare ? Guess who will be paying for everything ? You guessed it, the taxpayers ! All of that and we can't even know her name, she is just Jane doe ! Well, she's a minor and needs protection. Should have used protection and she wouldn't have found herself in that situation , but let's not hold anyone accountable and have them assume responsibility. Just kill the child.
 Where are her parents ? Who gets to make that decision in the first place ? Oh, it's alright Planned Parenthood provided her with a counselor. I'm pretty sure that bunch tried to talk her out of it. Look the way I see it, this girl gets pregnant, runs away from home and gets exactly what she wants. How many do-gooders are going to now provide this girl with housing, food, clothing, education and health care ? You tell me she won't be fawned over as some sort of social hero. How brave was she ?
 The door is now open. Have an unwanted pregnancy ? Is it illegal in your country ? Want free health care, including an abortion on demand ? Hey, just cross the border into America and you will be taken care of. The precedent has been set. The message to the rest of the world is clear enough. The United States are a bunch of saps ! No need to be a citizen of that country to enjoy all the legal protections of a citizen. Don't be concerned with that, just walk right in and start demanding things. You'll get it. even if it takes a team of lawyers. Don't worry, that country will also provide the lawyers ! Sweet set up isn't it ?
 I'm all for immigration, done legally. I'm opposed to abortion but recognize that it is a legal choice at the present time.  Should you enter my country illegally you will be taken into custody. I agree that basic human needs should be provided. Shelter, clothing and food. If you have a medical emergency that will be addressed. Is being pregnant a medical emergency ? I don't believe it is. I do think any prenatal care that is required should be provided. Yes, I believe in the preservation of life. Do I believe an illegal alien has all the rights of a legal citizen ? No, they do not. I fail to understand this argument that she has a " right " to demand an abortion because it is " time sensitive. " We have to hurry up to avoid any late term complications. From my viewpoint it's always " late " when you kill that child. So now this person is in my country illegally and being provided health care at taxpayers expense. She gets to stay for aftercare too. Looks to me like another path just opened up.  We were using " anchor babies " to gain admittance, now we don't need to have the baby.  Is this " anchor abortions " now. Sure looks that way to me.
 You know on November the eight the liberal faction in this country plan to hold an event. Yes, they will " scream helplessly at the sky " that's the event. It is to celebrate the anniversary of Trumps winning the presidency. Of course they don't think of it as a celebration but what else could you call it ? I will go out in public, throw my head back and scream at the sky ! Maybe they should include wearing their pink hats and hold fidget spinners ! All of this stuff, abortion on demand from illegal aliens makes me want to scream too ! But I won't scream helplessly into the sky, I'll just do my screaming at the polls.    

No comments:

Post a Comment