Saturday, September 16, 2017

A few words

 This morning I am deeply saddened. My sister in law Joan has gone to be with the lord. The sorrow is for myself, my wife and all of those that knew and loved her. Joan feels no sorrow, no pain and certainly no loss. She has joined her husband and all the others in paradise. It is in times like this that I fall upon my faith to carry me through. I can't just sit and write about it, I must live it. I admit it is more difficult to live the words than to write them. Still I have no regrets with Joan and have no need of closure. Joan isn't closed to me but rather will live in my heart and memory forever. The next few days will be the hardest.
 I don't write these words for sympathy. I don't write these words for any reason other than they are my thoughts. Joan was a beautiful soul with a pure heart. Generous and kind. She will be missed. I could write volumes about her but the synopsis takes but three, I loved her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment