Sunday, June 19, 2016

slow down and hurry

 Circumstance is forcing out my door very early this morning. All is well just a little change in plans. My grandson Mark is playing in a soccer tournament in New Jersey ! I will go to his game and cheer him on. I will also be giving him a ride back home. His Mom would have been there but had a bit of a medical emergency. She is the hospital recovering. Our thoughts and prayers are with her. The dance recital went off last night without a hitch. My granddaughter looked beautiful and danced divinely ! It is always amazing to see how those young ladies grow in six months. From the " Nutcracker "  to this show " On the Boardwalk " the difference in some is startling. With your own you see them daily and the change slowly but with the others it is overnight. Amazing. It is a reminder that life passes us by in the blink of an eye. Slow down and enjoy the time you have, don't be in any hurry.
 That being said, I must rush out the door ! Life is a paradox. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads' out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment