Monday, August 22, 2022

going with the flow

 The goal is to get to heaven. That's what we have been taught since day one. At least the majority of people I know have been taught that. It's one of those topics rarely discussed, just assumed. Even the most evangelical among us rarely talk about the most important part in that. That part to me would be, what am I going to do once I get there? It is something I have never really heard an answer to. I hear things like there is no sickness, no sorrow, no wealth gap, no racism and all of that. It's all good! But what am I going to do once I get there? I'm there for all of eternity, right? I'm an angel. Will it all be a mindless bliss? I've read that some believe that is exactly what it will be like. Just an eternity of feeling great. I just think it would have to be something more but can't imagine what that would be.
  None of these thoughts are to be construed in any way other than curiosity. There may be some that get offended when I ask such things. And then there are others that will answer with condescending remarks and feign superiority in religious matters. I have no doubts about the existence of God, of a higher power that controls and creates. The evidence is overwhelming and quite simple to understand. The universe didn't get in an orderly fashion by accident, by chance. It had to be planned. It was planned to serve a purpose that we can't understand. It is that purpose that fascinates me. 
 What will be our purpose after we leave this earth? What becomes of our energy? As I have written many times in the past, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed from one state to another. That's the science as we understand it. So, it stands to reason that my energy will be transformed in some fashion. Is that energy my soul? If so, could it be used to power the next person, animal, plant or vegetable? If that is the case, how could I be in heaven? Maybe heaven is really like a battery, a storage device for energy. Our energy is there, ready to be used at any time. Is death really just our energy being transformed/ recharged?
 I have been seeing some new articles about black holes recently. Some now saying that alternative universes exist inside those black holes. At least one article claims science now believes our universe is inside a black hole! Yeah, could be I suppose. I'm no astrophysical scientist but have read where nothing can escape a black hole, not even light. The gravity is that strong. Well, whatever goes in there has to go somewhere is my thought. In an ever expanding universe, which the scientists assure us we are, those black holes could explain that. Like being shot out a shotgun all the particles are going in the same general direction just not in a straight line, a scattered pattern, ever expanding. Thing there being, who is aiming the gun? I don't believe any of that would be accidental. Has to be part of the plan.
 Perhaps what we are striving for is becoming positive energy. In electrical theory positively charged atoms do not move, negatively charged electrons do. They move from the positive side of the battery to the negative side, or sometimes what we call ground. In that way we could say that heaven is the positive energy, it never moves. The negative is life as we know it, in constant motion heading to the ground. Biblical verses allude to just that, and they did long before we knew about electrical theory. Unless, of course there were advanced civilizations before us that knew all of that and more! But the battery was drained, and we are in the process of recharging that battery. All the negative electrons returning to join the positive atoms. Is that what is in a black hole? 
 I'm just wondering what I'll be doing? Will I be just waiting in the battery to be used or sent down the line to ground. If the charge is high enough, sparks fly before contact is even made with the ground. It gets hot! Real hot! When you see lightening you see electricity traveling up from the ground following a path of negative electricity. Isn't that interesting? It is all a part of the circuit. If I am sent down the line, I have to be negative, if not, I'm positive. Both are necessary however to complete the circuit. That explains why bad things happen. Sometimes being a bad thing is a good thing. Hard to understand, isn't it? Yeah, sometimes it is, you just have to go with the flow.

1 comment:

  1. The wonder of it all will remain just that until we 'get there', if indeed, we DO get to Heaven. It's more important, while we are here, to do what we are purposed to do on Earth. We don't need to worry about getting to Heaven. We need to carry out His plan for us here while we can.

    ReplyDelete