Wednesday, March 27, 2019

pay attention

 So what happened? Sixteen federal charges dropped without an explanation. Just like that! The court documents are sealed, his record expunged. It has been reported that the prosecutor received a 408,000 dollar donation for George Soros. If true, that seems a bit fortuitous now doesn't it? It's a fact that Jussie told Cook county to just keep the ten grand he posted for bail. Considering he also released a statement detailing that this was the " worst time in my life " and losing his television gig on Empire that certainly seems like a reasonable reaction. I'll give you a gift, thanks guys.
 Well now something here just doesn't make sense as far as I am concerned. I understand those two brothers are not considered suspects anymore. I haven't heard why that changed. Truth is, like everyone else, I haven't heard much about anything. I did hear the Police in Chicago are a bit upset by all of this. I can't help but wonder what that prosecutor is thinking? Surely she had to anticipate a big flap when she decided to drop the charges. I mean, c'mon this isn't a parking ticket we are talking about. Accusations were made, a three-week investigation followed, and an arrest was made. The grand jury was convened. Sixteen federal charges! And now, just like that, dismissed. Is this a political thing? If it isn't, it will soon be. Mueller didn't deliver the goods as expected, what a disappointment, is this payback? And with the records being sealed, zero transparency. Coincidence? Sure makes me suspicious.
 So let's see here. This Jussie Smollett just fills all the blanks doesn't he? He's black, he's gay, he's a liberal, he's an actor, and he felt like he was not getting his due. That much is known , for a fact. He wanted more money for his acting job, that is well known. He even wrote a letter to the studio about that. It didn't get the hoped for results. And then, in an instant, it all changes. He is attacked on a side street by, well thugs! The only thing missing was MAGA hats! That's pretty much how the crime was described. The implication was clear enough, all the blanks had been filled in, surely he would receive his just compensation, he was now a victim! But the wheels feel off that wagon and he was arrested. Oh my, even some of his liberal friends were distancing themselves from him. This wasn't working out according to plan. Perhaps what is needed is a hate crime therapist! Surely there is someone who is an expert in such things. What to do, what to do.
 Given all that I have already pointed out I am still puzzled by one other thing. Where is the lawsuit? Are you trying to tell me that Jussie Smollett was falsely arrested, his career damaged, his good name dragged through the mud, and his reaction is, keep the ten grand! Only one reason I can think of that a lawsuit isn't being filed, it would require the opening of the documents. It would require complete transparency of all evidence and events. Are you kidding me? I say it all the time, I'm not much of a conspiracy person but something here just isn't right. Chicago, Obama, George Soros, just a coincidence? It's beginning to sound a lot like a Clinton suicide! I'm left with a lot of questions. The biggest question is, to what end? What just happened here, it was for a purpose, it was deliberate. Is it to create a further divide? Jussie being a pawn in a larger game? Well, I'll leave that to speculation but I've got a pretty good memory. I'll be paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment