Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Prophecy or fact?

 This morning I woke up to hear the local results of the election. No red wave here in Maryland, barely a splash. I'm not disputing the results just disgusted by them. Apparently, the electorate is morally bankrupt. I can see it no other way. The big questions were all based in morality, with a few exceptions. The Democrats with all their false promises have won again. All I can do is wait for the next election and cast my ballot once again. Currently the state of Maryland has a budget surplus, I expect that will not be the case in the future. A Democratic governor will surely spend that money as fast as he can. The comptroller is also a Democrat. The big accomplishment there is that the comptroller is a woman. Yes, that was her primary qualification for that position, first woman to be comptroller. I listened to her speak and that was usually her line of reasoning, "it's time." I hear that from a lot of candidates. It's time to elect, (fill in the blank) because we never had one of those before. Of course, we must also remember that everyone is the same, everyone is equal, no one is different. Just elect me because I am different from whatever you had before.   
 I have yet to hear about the election on a national level. I'm a bit nervous to hear about it given what I've already learned about Maryland. Is the entire country morally bankrupt? As much as I hate to think about that, to accept that, I understand that it is a possibility. Has Biden destroyed enough that many are willing to just grasp at any straw? A sense of desperation? It's the only way I can believe that people would vote for the Democrats. Heck we are already going broke might as well grab everything we can right now. Let's pad our pockets, get every benefit that we possibly can. Promises and "entitlements" can still secure a political office, that much is apparent. We will simply allow everything to proceed as it is until it gets bad enough that we can seize control! That's seems to be the playbook of the Democrats. Give the people enough rope and they will hang themselves! It's working too. 
 Well, the people have spoken, and I've heard what they had to say. I don't like it. I'm disappointed and disgusted. I'll keep on voting, keep on talking, keep on trying to get others to see the truth of the matter. "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship." (Alexander Tyler) "
 The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these Nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;

2. From spiritual faith to great courage;

3. From courage to liberty;

4. From liberty to abundance;

5. From abundance to complacency;

6. From complacency to apathy;

7. From apathy to dependence;

8. From dependence back into bondage "

Also Alexander Tyler.  

Written in 1787 I'd say it is pretty darn accurate. 


1 comment:

  1. Actually the results convince me even more that the voting machines have been compromised. Probably some hidden code in the EPROM chips.

    ReplyDelete