Friday, April 5, 2019

Warning, warning

 Given a recent turn of events I thought perhaps it best to post this disclaimer. This disclaimer can be found on the top right hand side of my blog posting. I'm thinking some may not have read it and so I'll put it here.
Disclaimer:
The opinions, memories and random thoughts in this blog are solely mine. They do not reflect the the opinions of others, their heirs or assigns! Anything I say, whether directly or implied and whether you understand my thought or infer a different meaning from it I have no control over. I assume sole and absolute responsibility.

I originally added this disclaimer to my blog some years back in response to concerns expressed by others. They were afraid that they may be held to account, by association, for my opinions or conclusions. I just want to make it clear that I speak solely for myself and myself only. Those that associate themselves with me either through familial ties, which they have no control over, or in any other fashion, friend, acquaintance, or whatever, are never to held accountable for my words. Do not judge them by me!

My thought are my own. I do receive inspiration from the comments of others however. I'm not a monk sitting in a cave somewhere. Should I mention anything you may or may not have said do not take that as a direct quote. I strive to give credit where credit is do, even having installed a plagiarism checker on my computer. If you said it I will say you said it! If I don't know who said it, I will say that also. I often check on quotes and such as my memory isn't all that great when it comes to authors and quotations.
 I hope this clear things up a bit. I often mention Facebook in my postings as I enjoy that social media platform. Understand that Facebook and this blog are separate platforms and indeed have separate viewers. I am not aware of who reads what. That is not my concern as I write to express my thoughts, not garner followers.
 Thank you for your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment