Thursday, May 10, 2018

Only history

 Well now we are going to war with Iran. That's because Trump refused to sign the deal. That's the prediction I keep hearing. Last time I heard that North and South Korea met for the first time in sixty years and Americans were released from custody. It was quite the conflict! Seems like those on the left are wising for war, begging for it almost. They would much rather we go to war than admit that Clinton isn't the President! Let that sink in.
 The fact of the matter is this, the deal with Iran was stupid and ill-advised from the get-go.  We got no guarantees at all, not even fake promises. No, the agreement clearly states that they didn't have to let us inspect anything they didn't want us to. An agreement that says, you can inspect, when and where I allow it! Yeah, quite the deal I'd say. They said they wouldn't make any more weapons grade plutonium. They didn't say they wouldn't acquire that material elsewhere if at all possible. Of course that does require money, doesn't matter how close an ally is, they want the money. Honor among thieves you know, the code of the bad guys! That is why the UN froze a great deal of their assets. And by the way Trump not agreeing to this deal, abandoning the agreement, does not release those assets. So, if Iran is going to build a bomb as the left would have you believe, just where is that money coming from? Oh, I know it's the Russians! Yeah, right because Russian has so much wealth to spread around. Get real people.
 Now I understand change is unsettling. I understand how it can make you feel nervous. Refusing to be bullied and used is a different tact than the last administration that much is certain. Taking a stand and sticking to it takes nerve. Given all the backlash Trump faces every day, in every decision he makes, it is remarkable. You can label it ego or apply other names to it but it doesn't change the action. It doesn't make a difference if you like it or not, it is getting results. Things are changing in world politics! Whether it all turns out to be positive or not will be decided by history. I do know one fact ; the last administration got our ambassador and at least three good Americans killed! Watched the whole thing on television in fact. The Secretary of State responded with, at this point what difference does it make! This administration has brought three American citizens home, released from captivity. No one dragged through the streets and tortured. No embassy burned to the ground. no apologies necessary.
 Oh I know I'm just a Trumpster. I don't care what you call me, I just attempt to tell my truth as clearly and plainly as I can. I can't tell the future any better than anyone else. Maybe we should check with the Long Island medium, Caputo will give us the scoop. I said it before Trump was elected and I'll say it again. Donald Trump is not a politician or a diplomat. Donald Trump is a businessman. I will say that diplomacy is a requirement of the job , it helps to be a politician as well but bottom line is, government is business! Maybe a businessman is just what is needed at this point. Could be government has just gotten too big, too involved in the minutia of our lives. Could be it is time to get back to business! The party is over, no more party favors being handed out and people held accountable for their choices. Only history will reveal the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment