Sunday, August 29, 2010

Its' in the suit

I was just thinking what came first the suit or the Lawyer ?
Did it arise from,I'll bring a suit against you,meaning a lawyer ?
Lawyers always wear suits. Perry Mason wore a suit, Ironsides wore a suit. Some even wore a cowboy hat with thier suit.If he is not wearing a suit then he must not be a lawyer or at the very least not a good one. The best ones,we all know, come from New York and are Jewish. Not sure why that is but that is what I've always been told. And they all wear suits. Expensive suits.
Well it is their uniform for work. Appearing in court all the time,first impressions are important.
Then we come to the lawsuit. What came first the law or the suit ? I'm going to sue you because I need a new suit or I'm going to bring a suit against you and then buy a new suit ?
The lawyers make the laws. The laws are written to protece us citizens. The lawyers interupt the law too. What did he mean by this law ? Was she serious about this law ? Lets' get a group of lawyers together and start a firm. With a firm we can firmly state what it is we mean by these laws. I think you are wrong so I hire a law firm to represent my opinion. These lawyers will put on their suit and go to court to explain to the Judge (another lawyer,different suit) why my opinion is correct. They love to cite precedant, other lawyers said so,see its' right here !
Now I understand lawyers are very intelligent people and have to go to school for a long time. It is not easy to learn all that is nescessary to practice law ( like Drs. they are just practicing too ) BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO FILE YOUR OWN SUIT. I don't think your suit is going to be as good as the professionals though. He or She usualy has a better suit. You can buy a new suit but its' not going to help. Criminals file lawsuits all the time. They have plenty of time on their hands to study the law and try to find a precedant for whatever case they are trying to argue. Besides they can leave prison long enough to argue their case in court.
If you are a real lawyer you can just set your own precedant.
Now while I'm talking about suits is that set of furniture in your living room a suit or a suite ?
I'm heard it both ways. A suite in the hotel is more than one room so it stands to reason a living room suite is more than just the coach. But if that is the case if you have more than one suit why aren't they called suites ? If you are being tried for several crimes at once wouldn't that be a law suite ?
It gets kinda confusing to us layman, but really its' all in the Suit !

No comments:

Post a Comment